.
At first, she seemed to think that there was some mistake. She looked to the waitress for reassurance.
Then she touched it to be sure her eyes were not decieving her.
Within the next few minutes the pancake was in shreds and very little got into her mouth.
3 comments:
Ahhh! The pancake shampoo! We never realized the benfits of smooshing food into our hair prior to our twins.. but apparently Jinji knows the same secret Harper and Taelor know! If food will make MY hair as soft and shiny as these girls', I just might try it!
kiss Jinji for me.. I always lurk and never post.. but she is just SO cute I couldn't resist! :)
hugs-
Val
That video is adorable. She eats just like Liliana, trying to get it all in at once. Just too cute.
Aloha,
Bailey :o)
So, Ryan, Ryan, me, and Arel are laughing hysterically right now! that was too funny! Thanks for sharing.
Auntie Pam
Post a Comment