Our darling girl is sprouting before our eyes. She learning to talk and has about 5-7 words.
Mommy finally turned on her sewing machine and made this outfit. The fabric belonged to her paternal grandmother. It Mommy's way relaying the love I know her grandmother had for her.
3 comments:
Just to say that I've followed your blog since Jinji's referral, and it warms my heart every time that I read it. I am a China-mum-in-waiting with a long way still to go, but when I see the pictures of your wonderful daughter, and the almost palpable happiness that she brings, it makes the wait a little more bearable. Smashing outfit in the latest picture, by the way!
All best wishes to the three of you,
lissa
Lissa,
We are glad you enjoy the blog. Thank you for the good wishes.
It is worth the wait! Hang in there.
Jinji, Mary, & Bill
She is simply adorable!!!! Mary that is the sweetest outfit. What a gem.
Post a Comment