Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Just of few candids

Jinji helping cousin Conner celebrate his 16th.
First signs that dresses will be preferred.

Jinji at bathtime with a bubble hat.

Here's Jinji waiting at the door for her Tisse to take her swimming.
Here's my Mother's Day present from Jinji. Jinji made sure I knew the rock was the most important part. (priceless)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mary and Bill,
I can't believe how big Jinji is! Time is going by WAY too fast. I am so glad you have kept this posting site up, I enjoy looking at your photo's, so thank you for doing that. Jinji is just darling! Hope to see you soon....Love, Lori

Julie said...

Jinji is such a doll. I see a lot of similarities in our daughters (adopted for the same region). Did I ever ask you what minority you thought your daughter was? I am pretty sure our Naomi is from the Dong people.