(Warning: if you continue reading you will experience severe parental boasting. There is no known cure.)
Our incredible girl is now attending preschool. She turned the school's one-month transition into one day. This was the week for Jinji to "visit" the preschool class and prehaps join in a snack. Jinji completed her second full day today and has not looked back.
She is so excited about the new challenges and new friends. When I pick her up, I can tell that she is exhausted from the day. She has become such a little lady.
1 comment:
Hi you three! I so enjoy catching up on you all. Jinji...you are such a big girl! I can't believe how fast you are growing up! And Mary...the picture of Jinji with all her stuffed animals in the laundry basket is screaming to be a center picture on an award winning scrapbook page! You all look like you are having such fun. We loved having you all at Brian's party, I'm just sorry that I didn't get to visit more...it seems like when you give the party, you don't get to have any time to just visit! But I hope we get to see you all again VERY soon! Love and Hugs, Lori
Post a Comment