Thursday, November 12, 2009

What A Great Kid.

Daddy here. The other morning Jinji came to our bedroom for a "little Snuggle" before the day began. She rested her head on the crook of my arm got all snugly and let out a big contented sigh and in the sweetest quiet voice said "I love you little fella". I couldn't help but laugh. she was little upset and asked why I was laughing. I told her I hadn't been called "little fella" in a very long time. I asked where she had heard "little fella" she said she made it up.

I can't believe it will be three years tomorrow, Jinji joined our family. I feel so privileged and blessed to have such an amazing wife and incredible, smart, funny and loving daughter. I am the luckiest "little fella" there is. Love to all. Bill

3 comments:

Julie said...

Happy family day!! What a great post!!

Bailey said...

Congratulations "little fella" and to all of you on three years together. My how time flies! Hope you are well.
Hugs,
Travis, Bailey, & Liliana

Anonymous said...

Bill,

I feel the same today and every day. I could not help but think of all of you today...congratulations again and again "little fella"...Love Doug C