Monday, October 16, 2006

Introducing Jinji Hiroko Fujia Davee


Her Chinese name is Chen Fu Jia, pronounces chun fu jea. Her date of birth is February 3, 2006 and she is waiting for us in the Guizhou Province. She spent her first few days in the Qiandongnan SWI (orphanage), but has been in foster care since March 11th.


We hope to traveling to China by the second half of November to have Jinji home well before Christmas.


We would like to thank our family and friends for all the support we have received. We can't wait to introduce
our daugther to you.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! Your daughter is truly ADORABLE!!!!!

Congrats again from Canada

Anonymous said...

She is absolutely beautiful! Hope TA arrives quickly!!!
C-O-N-G-R-A-T-U-L-A-T-I-O-N-S!!

....A Mom of two beauties from China :)

Anonymous said...

Jinji is VERY cute! Our sincere congratulations on this very happy occasion!

Cory & Lena

Anonymous said...

She's so cute! I hope this adoption works out. :D

SARA said...

I am so happy for you all. Congratulations.She is so precious.

Anonymous said...

Jinji is finally coming home.... she was well worth waiting for !!! Love to you both.

Karen and Bobby

Wendy said...

Congratulations! Jinji is absolutely beautiful:)

Anonymous said...

Oh Bill and Mary! She is so precious. It brings tears to my eyes that you finally have the little baby you have so long been waiting to arrive. She is truly blessed to become part of your wonderful family! I can't wait to meet her!

Claudette