We created this blog to share our journey to our first child. We are blessed to be able to adopt from China and we are enjoying our amazing journey through parenthood. Please share in our Joy!
Friday, February 02, 2007
Proof of Motherhood
You know you are a Mom when you take birthday cupcakes to your child's school.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Happy, happy, happy birthday Jinji!!! We are so happy for you. Adorable cupcakes by the way.
Happy birthday MOM! I know how it often feels like mom should get to celebrate too on her child's birthday! I love to check on your blog and see how much Jinji is changing. Hopefully she has a wonderful first birthday! We will be having Paige's on the 28th. Can you believe we've been home almost three months already? Crazy isn't it? Take care... Coco waitingforpaige.blogspot.com
2 comments:
Happy, happy, happy birthday Jinji!!! We are so happy for you. Adorable cupcakes by the way.
Aloha,
The Kowalskis
Bailey, Travis, & Liliana
Happy birthday MOM! I know how it often feels like mom should get to celebrate too on her child's birthday! I love to check on your blog and see how much Jinji is changing. Hopefully she has a wonderful first birthday! We will be having Paige's on the 28th. Can you believe we've been home almost three months already? Crazy isn't it? Take care...
Coco
waitingforpaige.blogspot.com
Post a Comment