It was in the '80s in Southern California in the middle of February. Even though we are all on the mend from virus, we got out to the park. The warm sun did us good. Jinji wasn't quite herself, but we could tell she was enjoying herself. She loves seeing older children and just looking about.
We finished our outing with stroller walk through Creekside Park and down to our old condo complex in Dana Point and back.
2 comments:
Hello Mary and Bill,
I'm a mom who has been following other families blogs for several months as an adoptive mom and also a waiting mom. I looked at your blog several times when you went to go pick up Jinji. I'm writing because the other night, my husband and I were out on date night at our local Jazz club and the singer sang "Jinji" and I remembered your family and thought of you and wanted to check in a see the latest pictures! (I know the name is spelled differently in the song title, but I don't remember how...). So, I have to say, she's adorable!! Congratulations on your lovely family. Take good care!
Laura H.
Hi Laura;
Jinji is named after the song Dindi, which was written by Carlos Antonio Jobim. Bill introduced me to the love song when we were "courting". Thank you for your kind words.
Mary and Bill
Post a Comment