We created this blog to share our journey to our first child. We are blessed to be able to adopt from China and we are enjoying our amazing journey through parenthood. Please share in our Joy!
Sunday, March 04, 2007
At 13 Months
Our darling Jinji is 13-months-old, getting ready to walk on her own, babbling with an occasional recognizable word, curious about everything, and maintaining a firm grip on our hearts.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Bill, Mary,
Jinji is precious beyond words and growing so quickly!! Hope to see you all in June!
Jinji is adorable. I hope all is well with you. I keep looking back at our trip in China, and often see photos of you. Thinking of you often... Bailey :o)
2 comments:
Hi Bill, Mary,
Jinji is precious beyond words and growing so quickly!! Hope to see you all in June!
Alexis
Jinji is adorable. I hope all is well with you. I keep looking back at our trip in China, and often see photos of you.
Thinking of you often...
Bailey :o)
Post a Comment