We created this blog to share our journey to our first child. We are blessed to be able to adopt from China and we are enjoying our amazing journey through parenthood. Please share in our Joy!
Friday, November 17, 2006
Adoption Barbie
When Jinji and I returned from our walk around Shamain Park, we found this in our room.
The back of the box reads: This souvenir is presented by Mattel HK Ltd. to adopting parents of Chinese oprhan children staying at the White Swan Hotel, Guangzhou China.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Oh, I want one! Hey, Jinji's first Barbie? Kewl! I have another reason to shop! Look out, it is going to be a Barbie world for Jia Jia Mei.
1 comment:
Oh, I want one! Hey, Jinji's first Barbie? Kewl! I have another reason to shop! Look out, it is going to be a Barbie world for Jia Jia Mei.
Auntie Pam
Post a Comment