Monday, November 13, 2006

She is officially ours!

Chen Fu Jia is now Jinji Hiroko Fujia Davee. We sorry it has been awhile; we have had internet issues. We receive Jinji in our room yesterday, Monday. She was brought in by her foster parents, who are an elderly couple from a very rural region of this province. For the first hour our girl was heartbroken and cried so heard that our hearts broke for her too. After the first hour, she was a different baby. She has been laughing and bonding with us; she slept through the night. We are so in love and grateful. It is clear that Jinji was loved and cared for. She has 4 teeth, as you can see; she can sit on her own, crawl, feed herself.




15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!!!!! Oh my God....she is absolutely ADORABLE Mary and Bill.
I cannot wait to meet her. You guys look so perfect together. Congratulations and thank you for sharing the pictures. Love you guys!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi you three --- she is beautiful! Our fondest, happiest congratulations to you all!!!!

We are so excited for you and us (a lovely little niece and cousin)!

We are so looking forward to personally welcoming Jinji to the family.

All our love to you,

Lynda, Dan, Tory, and Carver

Anonymous said...

In honor of your second day with your daughter: A poem by William Blake (my fav!)

Infant Joy

"I have no name;
I am but two days old."
What shall I call thee?
"I happy am,
Joy is my name."
Sweet joy befall thee!

Pretty joy!
Sweet joy, but two days old.
Sweet joy I call thee;
Thou dost smile,
I sing the while;
Sweet joy befall thee!

All my love to the sweet princess!
Auntie G

Dori's Mommy (Diana) said...

Congratulations! I have tears of joy for you guys! Jinji is just precious!!

Anonymous said...

She is truly a beautiful blessing! Congratulations!
We'll be out of town when you bring her home, but I want to meet her as soon as I get back!
Love,
Kelly

Anonymous said...

TOO CUTE!!!!!! I WANT HER!!!!!!! SIMPLY ADORABLE! :)

I cannot wait to hold her ! Lots of love from San Diego

Anonymous said...

Wow! What great pictures - better even than anticipated. At long last, your China doll! Beautiful! About all we can say is that there are tears of joy and spontaneous smiles right now that extend half way around the world and on high. We are so happy for you. What a Thanksgiving this will be!

All our love,
Uncle Warren & Aunt Elaine

Anonymous said...

Hey Mary,

Post or email a copy of the photo in the first picture. The one with you, Bill, and Jinji. That is a really cute family photo.

Pam

Anonymous said...

Jinji is beautiful..You can see her beautiful soul through her eyes. You and Bill look like pros.Looking forward to to seeing all of you soon.
Love,
Aunt Janet

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! You guys look great!! Jinji is a beauty!!!! You guys look so natural together. I'm glad you guys are having a great experience! Wow she can already crawl, have fun with that. It's nonstop here with Linda!

Congrats again!!!!

Mel :-)

Anonymous said...

Oh Mary, she is sooooooooooo beautiful! This brings tears to my eyes. What an incredible blessing she is to you and Bill. I am so happy for you!

Trish

Anonymous said...

Wow, congratulations! Those big smiles in your photos are heartwarming as they express a tremendous amount of love and joy!

She is darling and the two of you will make terrific parents!!

Looking forward to meeting your daughter!

Love,
John,Cynthia and Nikita

Anonymous said...

Wow, congratulations! Those big smiles in your photos are heartwarming as they express a tremendous amount of love and joy!

She is darling and the two of you will make terrific parents!!

Love,
John,Cynthia and Nikita

Samantha said...

Congratulations, Mary and Bill!

Jinji is a beauty, and looks so happy. And the two of you look pretty darn over the moon, too, if you don't mind my saying. ;)

Best wishes to your family!

Sam (from Fortune Cookies)

Anonymous said...

What a Cutie! We are so happy for you guys. She is beautiful. Can't wait to meet her. All our love.

The Boyds