We created this blog to share our journey to our first child. We are blessed to be able to adopt from China and we are enjoying our amazing journey through parenthood. Please share in our Joy!
Saturday, November 18, 2006
WOW! I Feel Good!
Daddy Here. Just a quick update. Had the Massage Three new daddies went for massages and we are all new men. Went to a building that almost looked liked a medical facility. We were placed in a room with four massage tables stripped down to our tidy whities. Three little Chinese men came in and went to work, you never heard such pounding, groaning, grunts and sighs. We all opted for the ginger treatment. They came back with buckets of ground up ginger, same as you get at the Sushi Bar. Then they covered our backs with it, it went on icy cold which was unexpected, they put on warm towels and then it got warmer and warmer and warmer pretty soon it felt like our backs were on fire, but in a good way. Supposedly it cleanses your blood, cures everything and makes your feet smell good. I could use all of that. After about 25 minutes they took it off and we all laughed, our backs look like the worst sunburn you have ever had. It feels fine now and I feel great. With tip and the ginger tratment about $25.00. great deal! Sorry no photos.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yeah. Almost home! You guys are kicking a$$! Jinji is very beautiful. Thanks for not posting pix of the massage!
Hi Mary, Bill, and Jinji,
You are such a beautiful family! You were truly meant for one another. We have had so much enjoyment from of your blog site, the photos are wonderful. This is the most heartwarming experience, thank you for sharing your wonderful adventure. We can't wait to meet your little beauty in person. As mentioned earlier, Jinji definitely has the coolest clothes!
Love you and Miss you,
Bill, Tammy and Taylor
Hello my dears!
You have been in my thoughts and heart. I just spent the last half hour on your journey to Jinji site. I didn’t think you would be blogging until your return. Much to my pleasant surprise, I was able to catch up and be a part of your travels to Jinji. As I read your writings and viewed the wonderful photos, I shed tears of joy right along with you. Know that I am so happy for the three of you and touched by your joy. I know I may be partial, but I think Jinji is the most beautiful and precious girl I’ve ever seen and can’t wait to meet her. I’ll be thinking of you as you travel home and will continue to watch the journey to Jinji site daily.
Love and hugs!
Lorraine
Post a Comment