We created this blog to share our journey to our first child. We are blessed to be able to adopt from China and we are enjoying our amazing journey through parenthood. Please share in our Joy!
Friday, November 17, 2006
Just one of the reasons why I love Bill
He is already an amazing father-Diaper changing Daddy Style!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Bill looks like a natural and the "baby whisperer" still works his magic!
Dear Mary and Bill, Every entry you both have made, every picture I see just warms my heart. Hurry home so we can meet this precious addition to your family. Much love, Lori and Brian
4 comments:
Bill looks like a natural and the "baby whisperer" still works his magic!
Auntie Pam
Dear Mary and Bill,
Every entry you both have made, every picture I see just warms my heart. Hurry home so we can meet this precious addition to your family.
Much love, Lori and Brian
Who's changing whom? LOL.
LOVE the shot of bill in his undies!! You made me smile today! Kisses to Jinji!
Valerie
Post a Comment