We created this blog to share our journey to our first child. We are blessed to be able to adopt from China and we are enjoying our amazing journey through parenthood. Please share in our Joy!
Monday, November 13, 2006
We appeared before the Chinese Civil Affairs and it is official.
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
What a beautiful baby. Congratulations to the Mommy and Daddy of Jinji!!! ... Nancy Gasparotti
Congratulations! I am so happy for you. Thank you so much for the wonderful pictures, and allowing us all to share in this incredible time of your lives. Your daughter is beautiful, and three of you look as though you've been together forever. Congratulations, again. All the best, Dina
Mary & Bill... JINJI...What a cutie! Congratulations!! What a lucky girl she is to have you two as parents. Can't wait to meet her! And Mary...the hat & sweater are too cute! They look adorable on her. Can't wait to see the shoes!
Have fun, you guys and see you when you get back to the states.
Wow! Tears of Joy for you here. Jinji is so beautiful. I love the picture where you can see all four of her teeth. What a cute, cute smiling, happy little girl. Congratulations and may blessings be upon all of you. Cindy PS: I can't wait till you bring her into the office!
7 comments:
What a beautiful baby. Congratulations to the Mommy and Daddy of Jinji!!!
... Nancy Gasparotti
Dear Mary and Bill,
Congratulations! I am so happy for you. Thank you so much for the wonderful pictures, and allowing us all to share in this incredible time of your lives. Your daughter is beautiful, and three of you look as though you've been together forever. Congratulations, again. All the best, Dina
Mary & Bill...
JINJI...What a cutie! Congratulations!! What a lucky girl she is to have you two as parents. Can't wait to meet her! And Mary...the hat & sweater are too cute! They look adorable on her. Can't wait to see the shoes!
Have fun, you guys and see you when you get back to the states.
Happy Holidays!!
Kathy (UCI-van)
Wow! Tears of Joy for you here. Jinji is so beautiful. I love the picture where you can see all four of her teeth. What a cute, cute smiling, happy little girl. Congratulations and may blessings be upon all of you.
Cindy
PS: I can't wait till you bring her into the office!
Aw, how cute! Congratulations! I'm glad to see that everything finally worked out. :D
Jinji is beautiful and so lucky to have both of you as parents. You are a beautiful family.
By the way, I think she looks like Mommy!
Congratulations!
Debbie Bozek
Oh, how wonderful... I am so happy for you both! Jinji is just precious!!!
Congratulations,
Terri Graham
Post a Comment