
We made it to Beijing! How can it be so real and surreal at the same time.
We have been in flight for more than 15 hours and we are "road" weary. I am typing this while me eyes can still open.
All along the way, Bill and I kept smiling at and pinching each other. Our 10 pursuit for parenthood is reaching the goal line.
On the drive to the hotel from the Beijing airport, I marveled at the ultra modern multi-storied building just blocks from ancient shops and housing with clothes drying on a clothes line. We traveled next to Lexus, VW, and Fords while dodging bicyles and pedistrians. To us, it appeared that everyone had the right away.
Well, we are one giant step closer to Jinji.

Here's a shot of sunrise as we arrived in Guangzhou.
It is Friday November 10th: 2:52 p.m.
6 comments:
Aloha from Hawaii!
I am so excited for you! Can't wait to see the first "family" pictures.
Ke Akua Pu, (God bless you)
Alexis
We are so excited for both of you and can't wait to see Jinji in your arms..
Love ya,
Janet and Will
Hey guys... you're there! Woo Hoo! Wow reading your description makes me feel like I'm there again.
Have fun!
xoxoxoxox
Melissa :-)
Hi Mary and Bill,
We are so excited for you. It is funny, I just talked with you 2 days ago and here you are a half a world away! We can't wait to meet Jinji. God Bless you all.
Love, Lori and Brian
I can't believe it.....FINALLY...please keep the pictures and updates coming.....hourly if possible ;-)
Loving sharing this journey with you each morning. Showed Mom the pics of Jinji for the first time.... both of us in tears. What an angel and she will be with you soon !!!!
Karen and Barbara
Bobby,Dylan and Alyssa too.
Post a Comment