Sunday, November 12, 2006

Ying and Yang

Bill and I are both up 2 hours before our scheduled wake up call. He is, as he is saying, "freakin' out". It is in a good way. And, true to our history, I am calm. I'm sure we will switch and perhaps several times.

We don't leave for the airport until 6 a.m. and it is 3:15 a.m. We watching a movie on HBO and sipping instant coffee. I guess we move into action when the wake up call rings.

Here's some interesting photos from yesterday's touring. It was Sunday and the locals were enjoying the park around the Temple of Heaven.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is sooo fun! I'm so excited for you! I hope you enjoyed your last night of real sleep, although sounds like you were too excited to sleep. Here's to many more sleepless nights! What an exciting day!
Lots of Love,
Kelly

Anonymous said...

Bill & Mary, Steve Grimshaw shared this with me and i am so grateful he did. What a wonderful adventure with a huge treasure to find - which is only the beginning. Congratulations to you both. Enjoy every minute as it seems you are. the destination is important, but it is the journey that counts. Blessings to you all, Janelle Butler

Anonymous said...

Mary......please send an update! I am checking every other minute I am going crazy!!!

I hope everything is going smoothly.

Anonymous said...

Hi Mary, Bill, and Jinji,

Family is very excited to see new pictures of our niece and cousin! We are so happy for you! Give Jinji lots of kisses for us! Tell her she will be loved by her new family.

Pam--San Diego, CA.

Anonymous said...

Hi Mary and Bill,
This is so great to get up each morning and look at your pictures and share in the journey to your precious angel girl. Brian and I are thinking of you and thank you for keeping us all updated. This is so exciting! Much love and hugs, Lori and Brian